Tired of cleaning the litter mess? Then you might be interested in the PetSafe Simply Clean Litter Box. It is a self-cleaning litter box, which means that a major portion of the task will now be automatically done!
But is it that effective and does all the job as claimed by it? Find out the answer below.
PetSafe Simply Clean Litter Box System Reviews
Cleaning the litter is the most tiring task considered by all the pet owners. You will come across Self-Cleaning litter boxes which are designed mainly for the cats. The self-cleaning itself means that you don’t have to do any scooping job, as the unit will do this work.
There is one rotating spindle present on this construction which performs the rotation every one hour. Let’s find out more about this product, beginning with the specifications.
This PetSafe Litter box only makes use of clay or the clumping litter. There is a marked line present within the box, so you have to fill it up completely till this line for best results. You will need a good amount of litter for this. Otherwise, it will make the cleaning hard for you. There are not so many alternatives to Petsafe products but you can still consider luuup cat litter box reviews which will show you true path.
Coming to the cleaning task, there is one bowl in the form of a spindle which makes one rotation each 1 hour. All the cat litter is filtered out with this, and it moves onto a conveyor belt which travels to the waste bin kept on the other side. Place a plastic cover within the waste bin for easy litter disposal.
This self-cleaning litter box comes with a 1-year warranty. It is recommended to check if the box requires cleaning, and do it on a daily basis. Or at least once in a week’s time. The maximum weight capacity is 15 pounds or less.
- One among the few innovative litter boxes which self-cleans each day.
- The bowl makes a slow and noiseless rotation every one hour.
- In this manner, you can keep the waste out of your sight all the time.
- Fill the litter till the line marked on the box; it should not be less or more than required. Else the running motor may get jammed and won’t run properly as needed.
- One routine clean up is suggested; for increasing the efficiency of this self-cleaning box.
- Not recommended for cats weighing more than 15 pounds.
- As the spindle rotates, the waste is carried on to a conveyor belt present here. It takes the waste into the bin provided on the other side. You can keep a cover as a liner for simplifying the cleaning.
- Only clumping or the clay litter is allowed for this litter system.
- Also, it eliminates the presence of any moving parts – a common bother for cats.
- With this box, you won’t even get a glimpse of the cat litter. It is easily managed and removed from the waste box automatically.
- Self-Cleaning itself! With this litter box, you don’t have to look into the scooping work. So no scoop! No mess too.
- Less litter required. Comparing the old litter boxes with this, we can see a significant difference in the amount of litter used. PetSafe uses less litter compared to other standard litter systems.
- Strong built. You can use this product for multiple cat households. It can take a maximum weight upto 15 pounds.
- Affordable: This litter box is a bang-on deal considering the features and the performance level.
- Noisy? PetSafe Self-Cleaning box has received complaints regarding the noisy nature of it. There are motors running within, so it could be the probable reason behind this.
So, that’s all with the litter box review. We at Get Down Cafe had bought this for our friend’s kitten, and they are having a great time! The box was left as it is for five days straight, and they found that the box has brilliantly shifted the waste into the bin. It is undoubtedly a cool deal which you can make – try and test it out by yourself!